Monday, September 17, 2012

I'm back.. from the dustbin

I found it odd that the last time I posted in this blog was when Michael Jackson died.

For years I just didn't have the energy or time to focus on writing as I had too much other drama going on in my life.  However, I've decided to dust this thing off and start updating it again as the mood, or music strikes me.

I'm finally in a place where I can listen to my favorite tunes all day, all night, whenever I wish without being hassled by insane housemates.   I also have the great fortune of being able to work from home, which means I'm tethered to my last.fm account pretty much all day.

Anyway, I'm not sure what structure this blog will take, but I'm fairly sure it's just going to be me blabbering on about some band I like, some song I like, bands I can't stand, and perhaps some combination of the above.

Without further delay, I'll just shut the fuck up and get started....

No comments: